By Yalda
Room 5 - Riverina School
About Me
- Room 5 Writers
- We are a class of 5 and 6 year old pupils in years one and two. There are 12 boys and 11 girls in our class and we are all learning to be self managing learners.
Welcome
Welcome to Room 5's Blog. We would like to share samples of our work with you and look forward to reading your comments.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
My Grandpa
My grandpa’s name is Boppa. He is very old. He lives in Afghanistan. My Boppa has glasses and short hair. He’s got black hair. He likes to read books and the newspaper. Sometimes I talk to him on the phone. I miss him because he is not here. When I see him he tickles me on my tummy and makes me laugh. I love my Boppa and he loves me too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Yalda, Your Boppa sounds very clever and funny! It would be nice for you to have him here in NZ because you miss him heaps. From Mrs Samuel
ReplyDelete