Room 5 - Riverina School
Room 5 - Riverina School
About Me
Room 5 Writers
We are a class of 5 and 6 year old pupils in years one and two. There are 12 boys and 11 girls in our class and we are all learning to be self managing learners.
View my complete profile
Welcome
Welcome to Room 5's Blog. We would like to share samples of our work with you and look forward to reading your comments.
Friday, April 1, 2011
I am a VIP
I am a very important person because I help my mum clean up. My mum and I help my nana with the dishes and I help my mum with the dinner.
By Moana
1 comment:
Anonymous
April 07, 2011
Your Mum is very lucky to have such a helpful daughter! Well done. From Mrs Samuel
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your Mum is very lucky to have such a helpful daughter! Well done. From Mrs Samuel
ReplyDelete