By Javan
Room 5 - Riverina School
About Me
- Room 5 Writers
- We are a class of 5 and 6 year old pupils in years one and two. There are 12 boys and 11 girls in our class and we are all learning to be self managing learners.
Welcome
Welcome to Room 5's Blog. We would like to share samples of our work with you and look forward to reading your comments.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
My Grandpa
My Poppas name is Tovia. He lives in Samoa. He’s very old and he has black hair. He has brown skin. At night he likes to watch rugby league. He has a garden and he grows lemons. He is good at dominoes. When I go to Samoa he gives me a hug. He loves me because I keep on going to visit him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Javan, Your Poppa sounds like a very clever man! It was lovely to read about him. Well done. From Mrs Samuel
ReplyDeleteJavan I like your story about your poppa. by Seth.
ReplyDelete